The Versatile Blogger Award goes to…. JRLZN!!!
JRLZN: Thank you, thank you! I’d like to thank Jason and Lee for nominating The Versatile Blogger Award to me.
It felt like I won an MMFF or Oscars award because of this! Close enough. LOL!
So what is this award all about?
I have no idea! -.-
Excuse my lack of vocabulary as I search the meaning of “versatile” online:
Versatile – adjective – (1) able to adapt or be adapted to many different functions or activities; (2) changeable; inconstant.
So.. Jason and Lee.. find my blog (and 14 others) versatile? Hmm.. I’m flattered. 🙂
Then I came across this blog that explains the award further:
When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.
Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person that has nominated you & include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share seven (7) different facts about yourself.
Aside from Jason and Lee, these bloggers probably got this award already or might not be interested in participating. Nevertheless, I am listing them below, in no particular order, as they are the sites I visit often and personally admire the way they blog and put their thoughts into writing:
- Ako Si Tunay Na Pag-ibig
- My Sacred Words
- Bon voyage, doc!
- Tala Bells
- That Fat Lady
- The Pen’s Heart
- Exhibit A
- Doctor Eamer’s Blog
Finally, here’s the seven (7) facts about me:
- I love chocolates–any kind! I can finish them up in one day. 😀
- I am morena and proud–but am still being bullied because of my skin. I stopped using whitening soap and lotion after the dermatologist told my mother that her skin is so thin due to the constant use of whitening products as they apparently peels off the protective layer of your skin to lighten it.
- I love to eat ripe mangoes but never buy one as I always fail in picking the perfectly sweet ones.
- I’m a listener and you can trust me with a secret. You can share me a secret as I would probably forget about it a day after. No offense, I sometimes choose to forget it so I can’t share it with anyone else.
- I forget about lots of stuff—phones, jewelries, dreams,–name it, I probably have forgotten about it.
- I love to receive letters but hated the feeling of reading it a year later only to realize that we are not the way we used to be.
- I prefer one on one relationship rather than group. I can get along with a group of people but I can only develop a deep friendship to a single one.
So there you go. Thanks for reading (or browsing)!
I actually didn’t know that I was nominated until I searched my pen name (jirahlization) online.
I didn’t received the notification as it was stuck in the comments’ spam folder, unapproved.
So hey, I will now be checking this folder every now and then as there might be fairies dropping an award in no time. 🙂