These are little miracles I get to experience yesterday, hope it will help you notice the little miracles in your life as well:
- I woke up a little late and tired but I was refreshed. I had a good night last night. I listened to the testimony of the team that went to another country to preach the Gospel. Haha! Everything was in line with my dreams the other night and His word on that day. Coincidence? I don’t think so. It was more of a confirmation that my dreams are visions that I should look forward to.
- Habakkuk 2:2-3 NIV
2 Then the Lord replied:
“Write down the revelation
and make it plain on tablets
so that a herald[a] may run with it.
3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
it speaks of the end
and will not prove false.
Though it linger, wait for it;
it[b] will certainly come
and will not delay.
[a] Habakkuk 2:2 Or so that whoever reads it
[b] Habakkuk 2:3 Or Though he linger, wait for him; / he
- There’s a fog covering the street. It was a good scene. I smiled as I look at the far end of the street seeing only white fog. It’s not cold, not too hot.
- There are three (3) camels on the side of the highway. I was overjoyed for it is my first time to see a camel in this country in spite of living here for a year now. Two (2) camels are sitting at the back of the pick up truck. One (1) camel is sitting on the side street. They’re cute! 🙂
- I forgave somebody today for something that happened 4 years ago. I would love to ask so many questions but I just kept it to myself. I think I don’t need to know the details and it won’t do any good now so I just rest in the truth that what happened has a very purpose of glorifying God. All I said was, thank you, I forgive you and sorry. I didn’t elaborate on the the forgiveness and apology but I did give details on why I am thankful.
- The Lord has blessed me financially. He provided on the fee of an event I am planning to attend.
- My housemate asked if I wanted hotdog. I said yes and asked, it is tender juicy? I’ve been craving for it since Sunday. We’ve been to Spinneys and I planned to buy but it was so expensive for me. When she said yes, it was a tender juicy, I beamed from ear to ear. I can’t believe what I’m hearing. The Lord has been very sweet these days. 🙂
They’re short and sweet, right? How about you, what are the little surprises and miracles you get to experience in life?