Hello from a very long hiatus. Jheff’s nomination of my blog to The Sunshine Blogger Award helped me remember another award that has been sitting in my notes since ages. So to shake off the dust from my itchy brain and welcome myself back into writing, I would try to resurrect this award from the grave. Lol.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
As with other awards, there are rules. I will only answer the questions and skip most of the rules. Okoto, the creator of this award, might be disappointed if I do this. When I first drafted my post and searching for an image, I saw her comment on other blogs asking why are they not following the rules and it made me shookt (naks, millenial. Lol!). But this post has been pending since two years ago, I think she’s done policing other bloggers about it. Please don’t report my blog. LOL! 🙂
So here we go:
Three things about myself:
1. I’m not a fan of noodles and bread but I eat it anyway. Specially if the noodles are homemade and the bread are sweet (but not too sweet).
2. I love chocolates. My previous job is in a chocolate manufacturing company. It felt like Disneyland! I can eat all the chocolates I want whenever I want! It was so much fun until it all piled up in my belly.
3. I love full moon. I wrote poems about it and can stare at its beauty all night!
Questions from Arlene:
- What is your greatest fear? Brief explanation. >>To be forgotten by my love ones. I have this lingering fear to be forgotten by my family and closest friends when I die (at a young age). As if I would know, right? I get it, they have to move on and live–without me. They have to learn to laugh, cry and share life together–without me. The thought of it breaks my heart.
- Name 3 of your favorite clothing items. >>Halter dress, oversized top, and loose dresses.
- If you can spend Christmas with only one person, who is it going to be and why? >>My mother. I always enjoy her company and she always laugh at my jokes. 🙂
- Share a picture of your most unforgettable trip/vacation. >>Hongkong Disneyland, 2012. It was my first out-of-the-country experience and first visit to Disneyland. It was so surreal and feels like you’re entitled to be a kid again.
- What is your funniest dating experience? >>Not really a date but he was my crush back then. Together with my classmates, we checked the application process for college at a certain university. Upon going home, I badly felt the need to poop. I’m constipated so I poop whenever. But of all time, why do I have to poop when I’m with my crush???? It was sooo embarrassing I could die at that very moment. I consoled myself that I would be more embarrassed if I poop on my pants, right? So we went to a fast food restaurant so I can deposit my garbage. When I went out from washroom, he was grinning and laughing at me. But on the table was an ice cream crush for all of us. It was a dessert, one of my favorites. I don’t know if he bought it for me or just paid my usage of the toilet. Nevertheless, I savored all the kilig despite the embarrassment.
Questions from Meg:
- (Weird/Funny Question) If you were a meat, would you rather be fried or grilled? Why? >>Fried. Para hindi cancerous. Because, carcinogens.
- Who is your hero? >>My mother. If not because of her skills in selling (that I wasn’t able to acquire), I may not be able to graduate college.
- What trait/traits of yours do you wish to change and why? >>My forgetfulness. I tend to forget anything–from keys to the secrets told by my closest friends. 😀 Sometimes it is helpful, most of the time I get in trouble because of it. Haha!
- What’s your greatest plan/wish this coming year? >>To hug my mother. 😦 Haven’t been home for three years.
- Do you believe in destiny? Why? Why not? >>I do and I don’t. Haha! I do believe that there is someone destined for us but I don’t believe that it will work out if you are not somehow attracted to him. I believe that love is a decision in the long run but your decision to entertain him is first influenced by your preferences.
There you go, guys. Thanks for reading!
RULES (stricken out if undone):
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. Since I’m hiding for not following all the rules, let’s skip this part, shall we?
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
You have to nominate 10 – 20 people. I don’t really have that much bloggers that I can nominate since I just went back from hiatus. So, no thanks.
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify). Can’t really think of a fun and meaningful questions. Might revisit this article in the future for this portion. And “might” might mean another two years or never. Lol!
Share a link to your best post(s). Not sure if I have best ones so I’ll spare you this one.